Dr. Uday M. Donde
- He completed his M. Sc. and Ph.D. in Clinical Biochemistry from Seth G.S.Medical college and KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Parsued his post doctoral training in U.K. through Govt. of India and WHO Fellowship.
- He joined I.C.M.R. and retired as Deputy Director (Sr.Grade) from National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai.
- Had his posting through Ministry of External affairs in Developing countries as a Technical expert and Teaching Faculty member in clinical Biochemistry.
- Published 55 scientific papers, guided students for M.Sc.,PWD and trained Laboratory staff for competency in their profession.
- After retirement he started his own independent consultancy services named : UXL- Advisor and helped several Indian Laboratories to acquire IS/ISO accreditation and College of American Pathology Certification (CAP-LAP).
- He was Assessor of NABL.
- Participated in CAP-LAP Inspector Training Seminar and also in the awareness Program on Hospital Accreditation organised by Quality Council of India.
- Provided Advisory services to Metropolis Health Services India, Wellspring Path Lab Diagnostic Centre, Clinical Diagnostic centre, Vidya Diagnostic Centre and N. M. Medical Centre.
- He is a Governing Council Member of the Mumbai Suburban Education Society.
- He is a Trustee of VBRA since 1998.